GO OFFSHORE respects the value employees, suppliers, customers, agents or contractors assign to their personal details, and recognise that the collection, storage, use and access of personal details should be handled in a professional and secure manner.
- Not use or disclose personal information for any purpose that is not related to our services unless prior consent has been given;
- Store personal information securely by physical and electronic means;
- Collect and retain only information which we need for a specified primary purpose;
- Dispose of personal details as GO OFFSHORE’s policy or as required by law;
- Provide employees with access to their own personal information upon written request.
Equal Opportunity Statement
GO OFFSHORE is proud to support employees from diverse backgrounds ensuring we attract, recruit and develop talented individuals from all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
GO OFFSHORE has received reports of unauthorised individuals falsely advertising or promising employment allegedly on our behalf. These employment offers were supported by forged documents and requests for payment to cover processing fees, visas, work permits etc. GO OFFSHORE’s hiring process doesn’t include unsolicited offers of employment. We will only contact you if you have applied through our website at www.gooffshore.com.au.