GO OFFSHORE have a number of highly experienced and competent deep water semi-submersible and jack up rig movers available to satisfy legislative and quality assurance requirements in Australia and overseas. Full Marine Orders 47 compliant rig moving teams are available at short notice.
Our rig moving service provides planning, procedures, analysis and equipment procurement prior to commencing the operation. A rig move specialist and MO47 team to carry out the anchor retrieval, passage and anchor deployment. A client debrief and full report is provided on completion of the operation. Our specialist expertise can reduce costs through vessel coordination, and optimum planning of anchor deployment/retrieval.
Our experience includes 100 rig shifts with over 1000 days of rig moving
- Procedure preparation and review
- Pre-move reporting
- Post-move reporting
- Client liaison
- Meeting attendance
- Assisting with rig move
- Assisting with all marine advice as requested by client
- Assisting with all marine investigators as requested by client
- Designing and preparing piggy bank anchor systems
- Preparing piggy back and deployment and recovery procedures