GO OFFSHORE have experience in the professional planning, supervision and execution of vessel Dry Docks in Australia and abroad. With every Dry Dock GO OFFSHORE appoints a dedicated Chief Engineer and Technical Manager to oversee the entire process. Our Dry Dock services and costs are personalised to meet the actual requirements for each vessel and region in which the Dry Dock will occur, and we always strive to deliver a cost efficient service regardless of location.
Our Dry Dock services include as a minimum:
- Establishment of a Dry Dock budget;
- Development for procedures and processes that will be utilised throughout the Dry Dock;
- All safety required documentation;
- Post-docking monitoring and follow up;
- Regular reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Budget vs Actual cost analysis;
- Procurement services if requested by Client.